[ANSTHRLD] Pull the Files - Coronet Arms

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 10:32:53 PDT 2009

That only requires one change. The 'king's' arms are registered to the
kingdom and represent the kingdom and automatically belong to the
sovereign (and apparently the consorts as well, I find from all this
discussion). The queen's arms are registered to the queen.

I am in the habit of telling people that when Rowan was queen, she bore
BOTH sets of arms and Hector wasn't entitled to either. He sat in the
consort's throne by her sufferance and not by right. I will have to
modify that story, it seems.

I hate being wrong, but I'm good at it -- I do it a lot.