[ANSTHRLD] shire devices

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:22:14 PDT 2009

I have a favor from the Shire of Gates Edge. It displays the Laurel Wreaths. I also know that Stargate awards favors to their champions and I believe that the Laurel wreaths are on those as well.

Should I be wearing that favor? Are the Stargate favors incorrect?

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me