[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check request and Blazon help...

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 21:01:19 PDT 2009

The SCA default posture for a raven is close, so need not be blazoned.

I see the emblazon as a primary charge with two peripheral charges in chief ("Per chevron throughout azure and Or, a raven regardant contourny sable, in chief two annulets Or.") but many will see it as a two and one primary group with mixed charges ("Per cheveron throughout azure and Or, two annulets Or and a raven regardant contourny sable.")

No conflicts observed for either interpretation.

Tostig