[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for 30th Year

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 10:47:23 PDT 2009

Voice heraldry is fun and easy - as long as you can project without
destroying your throat.  As for myself, I am heralding for someone in
Saturday's ransom tourney, fighting that afternoon, and heralding for
someone Sunday.  So I think I'm pretty solidly booked given that I
won't arrive until 8 or 9 on Friday evening.

Ioannes

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Arden<arden at cablelynx.com> wrote:
> I would like to help, but I am a new Herald.
>
> I could swear that there was an email giving notice that there was to be a
> class on voice heraldry at 30th, but I can't find that email now.
> Hopefully, the class would be early enough, that I, and others could help
> throughout the rest of 30th?
>
> Could that information be given again please?
>
> Arden
> Rosenfeld Pursuivant

--Vita Aureliani