[ANSTHRLD] Heralds and Scribes Symposium in the Outlands, April 25th

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:26:25 PST 2009

Hello my fellow heralds in neighboring kingdoms!

There will be a heralds and scribes symposium in the kingdom of the
Outlands, in the shire of Drygestan on April 25th, 2009. The shire is
located in Los Alamos, NM, which is approximately two hours north of
Albuquerque, NM.

Additional information is available at:
http://drygestan.outlands.org/Default.aspx?tabid=622

There are still a few more classes to be added to the list, including
a good variety of vocal heraldry classes, but we're still getting the
titles and descriptions in order.  :)

We do still have a few slots open for more classes.   Unfortunately,
we don't have the budget to help folks get here, but may be able to
help in other small ways (crash space, helping with a hotel room).  If
you are interested, available, etc. please email me directly
(erminespot at gmail dot com) for heraldry classes, and Mistress
Ymanya (MaramaAta at aol dot com) for scribal classes.

My apologies if this post is a problem - I don't intend to spam
anyone.  If you are having a heraldic symposium in your kingdom, I'd
be happy to have an announcement posted on my kingdom heraldry list in
exchange.

Marie
White Stag