[ANSTHRLD] Quo Warranto?

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:42:25 PDT 2009

I have a few questions that are probably very basic for people that have
delved into heraldry but I seem to get more frustrated and confused.

I have finally begun to look into registering a device.  I really like the
look of the " Dexter Gore"  I believe it is called.  So, I was wanting a
dexter gore (red), with the rest of the "shield" being green.  Then I would
like to put a yellow scorpion on the non gore part and have it tilted left
about 45 degrees.  Possible, I would like something in the gored part too
but I havent a clue what yet.

How would i write that up and is that even close to being registerable?

Lord Lorenzo

--
Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/