[ANSTHRLD] Calling All Heralds

Richard Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 19:06:42 PDT 2009

Amra can you email me about this?
Richard Fairbourne

--- On Fri, 5/1/09, Mike C. Baker <kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Mike C. Baker <kihebard at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Calling All Heralds
To: "'Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'" <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 1:36 AM

Apologies for not responding more quickly to your query, Tostig.  If the
following doesn't answer everything, I'll either take another crack at
the problem or defer to those with better / more recent information.

Oakenwald is coordinating the field announcements, court, & camp cries;
I volunteered to man the consult table inside and have been speaking
with the hall coordinator and event steward (with copies to Oakenwald as
appropriate).

Tentatively this is expected to be essentially same setup as last year
with a three table front and give-back / sharing with the scribes, PLUS
addition of a table behind us (against the wall, for storage / ref
library handling / sideboard) that I'm planning on providing myself.

I'll be there, a couple of banners will be there, my sideboard table
will be there, and I'll have the laptop loaded for as much traffic as it
will handle.  Any additional resource materials / references would be
greatly appreciated.  I need to talk to Oakenwald about a supply of
printed forms (HINT, HINT boss!)

TENTATIVELY, I'll also be offering a "Basic Heraldic Design"
class --
complete with flashcards -- at least once during the course of the
weekend.
Depending upon interest, I could also run the updated version of my "For
Crying Out Loud!" (camp announcement) class at the drop of another
hat...

ONE LAST ITEM:  it is still possible that I will be called away for
gainful mundane employment between now and Warlord weekend.  I'd
appreciate a planned backup (or two) just in case of such developments.

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at gmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen