[ANSTHRLD] New Obelisk Herald

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon May 4 13:21:20 PDT 2009

Thank you Katrine.  I must say this is bitter sweet.  I've really enjoyed
this job and although I'm glad to move on to other endeavors I will miss
having a hand in the publication.  It was very easy to do this job because
all of my deputies did so well at their own jobs!  I know that Lillias will
step in running and everything will transition well.  I'd like to thank
Alden for putting his trust in me doing this position.  I've learned a great
deal about the submission process and also about myself.  I hope to be at
Round Table and I'll see you all there!

HL Hedwig, outgoing Obelisk