[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord consultation table?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun May 17 13:53:03 PDT 2009

I am sure that is someone wants to bring the Armillary box it would be welcome.  That does lead to the question though of who currently has possession of the box as there is not currently an Armillary.  Master Richard is correct about the decision meeting.  Currently I am plannign on having it on Sunday morning some time, butas yet the exact location is not set.  I am waiting to hear back if i can have space in the hall to have it there or not.