[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord consultation table - resubmissions

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon May 18 09:14:23 PDT 2009

The Warlord _consultation_ table is not a full service submission table (or even partial service :-D) and thus will not be accepting submissions OR money.   As normal submissions should be sent via local herald to Asterisk.  If she will be there and willing to accept hand delivery of the forms then that is up to her.

Cheers,
Alasdair