[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord consultation table - resubmissions

John B anastim at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 19:10:12 PDT 2009

Any members of the Steppes populace who have complete submission information can give their submissions and checks (made to the barony) to me directly and I will send them via the usual channels, or they can wait until 30th year.  Feel free to send them in my direction at Warlord.  Best time to catch me will be after evening court.
Regards,
Giovanni
Oakenwald