[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting thanks.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu May 28 11:05:10 PDT 2009

I would like to thank everyone who came out the the Decision 2-fer at Warlord this past weekend and helped wade through the items and commentary to help come to a consensus.  It is always useful to have others there to bounce around questions and concerns.  Thanks again to everyone.

Remember as we did the June meeting early (and those items made it into the LoI this month) there will be no meeting in June.  July meeting is still TBD but will most likely wither be at 20th Year (Thanks to Emma for graciously allowing for space at the Heralds table if I need it) or at Round Table which will be hosted by Steppes the following weekend.

Hope to see all there and keep the commentary coming.  It is invaluable for making the decisions and I would like to thank those that spend hours helping make sure our submissions are as high a quality as possible.  Especially those that will go and help beef up the documentation when it needs support.

Cheers,
Alasdair, Bordure