[ANSTHRLD] arms on scrolls

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:47:22 PST 2009

Most of the baronial award and championship scrolls and charters I have seen
do not include the arms of the Barony, but do contain badge of the award.
Think about all Ansteorran award charters-none that I have seen have the
Kingdom arms, but they do include the badge of the award.

Hope this helps,
Brian