[ANSTHRLD] Chronological list of groups

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Nov 6 06:58:27 PST 2009

Here's a follow-on question.  The list needs to be in order of
precedence, so obviously, the baronies come first in their order of
elevation (not creation).  I would guess that the provence comes after
the baronies but before the rest of the groups by the date it was
advanced to provence status (there have been no baronies created after
that, so it's a purely academic matter at this point.) But is there a
difference in precedence between a shire, canton, stronghold, college, etc?

Thanks,
Donnchadh

Jennifer Smith wrote:
> [...]
>
>> I have not verified this information and it is not complete but it's what I
>> can lay my hands on before I head to work.
>>
>> Robert
>>
>> *******************
>> <HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><BR>
>> In the beginning there was Stargate....opps wrong story.........<BR>
>> <BR>
>> Here is what I have based on my files when I was Kingdom Seneschal.  I am
>> <BR>
>> sure that if my info is off, someone will post the correction.  I am only
>> <BR>
>> sure about Mooneschadowe, because I was at that meeting when we formed the
>> <BR>
>> Shire.<BR>
>> <BR>
>> Sir Burke<BR>
>> <BR>
>> <BR>
>> Stargate  8/1972<BR>
>> Steppes  3/1973<BR>
>> Bjornsborg  6/1976<BR>
>> Bryn Gwlad 11/1976<BR>
>> Bordermarch  2/1977<BR>
>> Namron  2/1977<BR>
>> Shadowlands  9/1977<BR>
>> Northkeep  4/1978<BR>
>> Greywood  8/1978<BR>
>> Wiesenfeuer  9/1978<BR>
>> Eldern Hills 1/1979<BR>
>> Emerald Keep  5/1979<BR>
>> Mooneschadowe  5/1979<BR>
>> Elfsea  7/1979<BR>
>> Raven's Fort 11/1979<BR>
>> Loch Soilleir 8/1980<BR>
>> Bonwicke  9/1981<BR>
>> Middleford  9/1981<BR>
>> Blacklake  4/1982<BR>
>> Rosenfeld  1/1984<BR>
>> Seawinds  4/1985<BR>
>> Adlersruhe  8/1985<BR>
>> Ffyonnon Gath 3/1986<BR>
>> Gates Edge 2/1989<BR>
>> Torre de los Brazos  7/1989<BR>
>> Tempio 3/1990<BR>
>> Dragonsfire Tor 10/1990<BR>
>> Westgate 1/1991<BR>
>> La Marche Sauvage  1/1992<BR>
>> Loch Ruadh 9/1992<BR>
>> Wastelands  11/1992<BR>
>> Trelac  11/1993<BR>
>> Lindenwood  12/1993<BR>
>> Crossrode Keep 1/1994<BR>
>> Stone Bridge Keep  1/1995<BR>
>> Brad Leah  4/1995<BR>
>> Falconridge  4/1995<BR>
>> Rundel  4/1995<BR>
>> Mendersham  9/1995<BR>
>> Three Bridges  7/1996<BR>
>> Glaslyn  5/1998<BR>
>> Cridhe na Tyr  1/1999<BR>
>> Dragon Keep 1/2000<BR>
>> <BR>
>> </HTML>

>> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
>> donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
>>

>>> Does anyone know where I can find a list of groups in the order they were
>>> created?  I know where I can find when the baronies were elevated, but I
>>> need the info for when the shires and cantons were created.

>>> Donnchadh