[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Vert, on a chevron argent three triskeles sable

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:08:39 PST 2009

OK, so I have a client who wants Vert, on a chevron argent three
triskeles sable.

I figured I'd come up with at least some close calls, if not some
outright conflicts.  Here's the closest I've got.  What am I
overlooking?

Ívarr hausakljúfr

    * The following device associated with this name was registered in
September of 2004 (via Meridies):
      Per pale azure and sable, on a pale cotised argent, three triskeles sable.

CD for change to the field, CD for change to the ordinary, clear.

Onnenacreca filia Dunocati

    * The following device associated with this name was registered in
December of 2008 (via the Middle):
      Per chevron vert and azure, a chevron and in base a triskele Or.

CD change to field, CD for change in tincture to ordinary. . . at
least two other CDs that I can tell.

Steinn Vikingsson

    * The following device associated with this name was registered in
March of 2006 (via An Tir):
      Azure, on a chevron Or three triskeles azure, in base a coronet
within an annulet of chain Or.

Change to field tincture, change to ordinary tincture, no secondary charge.

Erika Bjornsdottir

    * The following augmentation associated with this name was
registered in June of 2004 (via Trimaris):
      Azure, a chevron inverted between a mullet and a bear passant
Or, and as an augmentation, on the chevron inverted seven triskeles
azure.

Not even close.  At least four or five.

Ioannes Dalassenos
--Vita Aureliani