[ANSTHRLD] Achievement questions

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 08:56:42 PST 2009

The only Achievement Submission in process from Ansteorra is for Robin of Gilwell (Sep 30, 2009 LoI #7).  That submission is in the Commentary Stage at the CoA level until the end of December, should be ruled on in January and published around April.

For any other Ansteorra submissions, check under their name in the Ansteorra Heraldic Submission Tracker at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/  For submissions through another Kingdom try the name iin the advanced Google Search address (provided by Daniel several months ago) which checks past Laurel Letters of Acceptances and Returns at http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=inurl:/heraldry/loar/+inurl:.html+OR+inurl:.htm&hl=en&domains=sca.org&sitesearch=sca.org

Tostig