[ANSTHRLD] Achievement questions

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 29 21:58:29 PST 2009

Kevin wrote:
> 1) Who is currently Stellar Scroll?

Nobody.  The title for that position was changed to "Sable Crane
Pursuivant" sometime this year.  It was announced at the plenary
meeting of the College of Heralds in July.  I would've expected it to
appear in a Gazette sometime around there, but if it did I can't find
it.

Oh, and the old title is still listed in the "Who Sends What to Whom
in Ansteorra" list in the Gazette!  That's unfortunate. . ..

> 2) Are achievement submissions published or tracked anywhere? I
> haven't found any examples in the online Gazettes, at least for the
> last three months.

I haven't seen mention of any.  I'd assumed there just haven't been
any. . .seems like we'd at least have seen an announcement in the
Gazette if something new were registered, even if the College wasn't
asked to comment before the decision was made.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>