[ANSTHRLD] Achievement questions

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 10:43:55 PST 2009

> I assume from
> your answers that there is no visible track for an
> achievement submission, that achievements are not published
> for commentary between the submission and the registration,
> and that the only way to get any information is to occupy
> Sable Crane's time checking on it.

That's correct. Since achievement registration is a completely in-kingdom thing, and since many people wait to submit their schievements until after they are peer-level or higher, there are typically a very, very small number of submissions for Sable Crane to handle. She takes care of all the conflict-checking, there is no commentary on submissions, and there's no submission tracker (like there is for names and devices). Please do feel free to check in with her on the status of submitted achievements - I'm sure she'll be happy to help.

Sara
Zodiacus
(and technically, Sable Crane's boss)