[ANSTHRLD] Chronological list of groups

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Nov 6 10:01:54 PST 2009

Etienne wrote:
> Both March formats have value (subordinates with their barony or separated out for their own identity).  It probably would depend on the reason for the march if there was any technical reason to select one over the other.

Quite true.

My gut feeling is that if one wanted to show the *history*, that the
order should be on date of founding, regardless of branch status; but
if one wanted to show "the full force of the kingdom" or something
more along those lines, that the order should be on date-of-elevation
status, with the exception of cantons marching behind their respective
baronies.

-Emma