[ANSTHRLD] Chronological list of groups

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:43:14 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:
> By contrast, you could make the argument that the Sable Comet *is* a rules hack, since Corpora doesn't allow shire or provincial awards.  But it's a legal rules hack -- from its inception, the Comet has been a kingdom award for service to the kingdom's shires.

Somewhat similarly, the Outlands has a kingdom award which can only be
given to members of shires and colleges and is chartered so that it
takes precedence with armigerous baronial awards.  The Trefoil can be
for arts, service, or fighting, and can be received multiple times
(once for each type of activity, or for service in/to different
groups).

Marie

(I suspect it specifically mentions colleges because we have a Crown
College ... the College of St. Golias is not within any group, and
thus gets lumped in with shires for some purposes.)