[ANSTHRLD] Kingdom Law and Groups (was Re: Chronological list of groups)

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 10:49:05 PST 2009

My point is that it is the presence of the territorial nobility that places the Baronies highest.  It is the group requirements that place Providencies above Shires.  It is the independence that places Cantons and Colleges below Shires.

And no, I did not forget about Strongolds, just forgot we had any.  I also did not mention incipent groups, but they would fall last.

William