[ANSTHRLD] Achievement questions

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 09:24:06 PST 2009

You're right, of course.  (Was looking at the commentary on your augmentation submission earlier and that's where my mind automatically went).

Sorry for the mis-information.

Achievement submissions are not published in the Gazette but updated at http://herald.ansteorra.org/OP/achievement-detail.php  The person to contact is the Sable Crane Pursuivant rather than Stellar Scroll.  you can contact Lady Alisone MacCay (Her SCA name is mis-spelled on the Roster) via sable-crane at herald.ansteorra.org

Tostig