[ANSTHRLD] Achievement questions

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 10:35:49 PST 2009

I have checked the existing registered achievements. This is supposed to be a new submission. I have been tracking armory and names for locals as best I can through the point Laurel returns them or registers them. Someone asked me to check on a SUBMISSION of an achievement registration.

I KNOW achievements are only registered (or conflict checked or anything else) within the kingdom.

I checked the Gazette, which is why I asked about Sable Scroll. Nothing on the "Contacts and Responsibilities" webpage contradicted the list in the Gazette (or mentioned who was responsible for Achievement submissions). I remembered a deputy herald office name or responsibility change announcement a few months ago, but I forgot the details. I guess I asked the wrong question or checked the wrong source.

I have not yet written Sable Crane for the information, but I will now do so. Thank you all for your help. I assume from your answers that there is no visible track for an achievement submission, that achievements are not published for commentary between the submission and the registration, and that the only way to get any information is to occupy Sable Crane's time checking on it.

Kevin