[ANSTHRLD] Contacting me

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:56:15 PDT 2009

Hey everyone

The Sociology Dept will finally begin moving on Monday Oct 12.

I expect to have limited email access (because at some point *I* have to take it all apart, haul it to the new building and put it all back together) that day and maybe the next. In addition to all the "personal" boxes of stuff that I will have.....

If it's really important, you can call me at 405-744-6107 (work - leave a message) . I'll get it eventually (yes, we're even getting new phones).

Estrill
Asterisk