[ANSTHRLD] Previously Pended submission - Ivo Blackhawk - badge

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Oct 8 10:30:54 PDT 2009

Greetings all.

I realized that in the last gazette I failed to report on the status of Ivo Blackhawk's badge which had been pended at the July decision meeting due to needing more documentation for the dogwood flower.  I apologize for the oversight and am trying to rectify the omission.   I will be working on adding the information.  Unfortunately I need to figure out which document is the best place to put the information.

Ivo's badge was sent up with additional documentation on the September LoI

Cheers,
Alasdair