[ANSTHRLD] [Ansteorra] Tea for Ansteorran principality award holders

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 16:19:51 PDT 2009

Found the following on the Atenveldt site for Ansteorran Principality awards:
http://www.atenveldt.org/Heraldry/OrderofPrecedence/list/charters/f/102.aspx

Seems their list is missing these (per Daniel's list below):
- Pillars of Ansteorra
- Aristotelis Descipuli

Didn't find any of these awards on the Ansteorran Kingdom OP.
Wonder if they should be, if only for historical context?
Hillary