[ANSTHRLD] [Ansteorra] Tea for Ansteorran principality award holders

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 17:47:36 PDT 2009

Aristotelis Descipuli
Recipients	 	        Date Given
Godfrey de la Fosse	 	1979-03-10
Gwilym y Fferill o Caer Lleuad	 	1979-03-10
Jan w Orzeldom	 	        1979-03-10
Lysbeth Poulsdottir	 	1979-03-10
Ross of Prenez Gard	 	1979-03-10
Ursula von dem Meer	 	1979-03-10
Brenda y Grochenyddes	 	1979-05-12
Doyel Mor-Ser	 	        1979-05-12
Kemreth Danil	 	        1979-05-12
Robert Simon Fraser	 	1979-05-12
Alaric ap Morgan	 	1979-06-16
Bryan Dragonsword	 	1979-06-16
Kubric Spelldragon	 	1979-06-16
Rudolf von Tarnenheim	 	1979-06-16
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-awards.php?&submit=List&id=77

Pillars of Ansteorra
Recipients	 	        Date Given	 Notes
Cadal, Clan	 	        1978-03-04
Court of Trion Fonciu	 	1978-03-04	 Honorary
Meri En Heh	 	        1978-03-04
Mountaingate, House	 	1978-03-04
Salamandria, House	 	1978-03-04
Veiled Council of Valadin	 1978-03-04  	Honorary
Morningstar, House	 	1978-03-18
Freehold of Cats Keep	 	1979-02-24
Von Alyssyn-Ravenswaard, House	 1979-02-24
Drekeheime, House	 	1979-05-13
Clan Silverthorne	 	1979-06-16
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-awards.php?search=Pillars+of+Ansteorra&submit=search&OP=