[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting for October

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Oct 23 16:08:35 PDT 2009

Alright.  I have not been able to find a better location so the decision meeting will be at 2 PM this Sunday at the local Starbucks located at:

FM 423 & Eldorado Pkwy
2831 Eldorado Parkway
Little Elm, TX 75068

My apologies for the location,. but it is the best I am able to do for this Sunday.  Let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers,
Alasdair