[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting for October

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Oct 23 21:28:02 PDT 2009

No problem.  You got me doubting myself enough that I verified when I drove home from populace just now. :-D  I actually have never been there becasue I don't drink coffee, I just picked it as a easily recognizable location.  After this month I will no longer have football games every Saturday so it should free up my flexibility more.  that and I can scope out more possible locations for the months I can't go to an event.

Alasdair