[ANSTHRLD] Anton de LaTour: tower, grapevine, bordure

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Oct 7 19:37:11 PDT 2009

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Brian O'hUilliam <brianoftheloch at gmail.com> wrote:
> The grapevine is on the right side of the tower, very hard to see in
> this drawing.  It would most likely be returned for redraw.

If it be entirely on the tower, it would, as the gentleman already
noted, be returned for color on color.

If it be almost entirely on the tower, it would be returned for being
barely overall.

If it at most partially overlay the tower, running up the dexter or
sinister side of the tower, I can't think at the moment how it would
be blazoned, and unblazonability is cause for return.

There's still the rule-of-thumb complexity count.

Danel "how can I bounce thee?  let me count the ways" de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com