[ANSTHRLD] Anton de LaTour name & device

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sat Oct 10 21:00:40 PDT 2009

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Although my complexity count was 9 ( I counted only one tincture,
> vert, for the vine proper -- turning a blind eye to the purpure
> grapes like we do to the vert barbs and Or seeds of a rose proper)

There's a precent from Da'ud 2.2 where a tree proper contributed
"vert, brown" to the complexity count.  On the other hand, a trunk is
a lot thicker than most grapevines.  On Duke Cariadoc's other other
hand, clusters of grapes are pretty big, I think larger than the
leaves on the grapevines.  So, for a grapevine proper fructed purpure,
I'd insist more on counting the grapes than counting the brown vines.

Denyel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com