[ANSTHRLD] English to Old Norse article

rbculver at sbcglobal.net rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 19:50:26 PDT 2009

I have a few in other old Germanic tongues if anyone is interested as well (New English to Old Niederfrankish, Frisian, Gothic plus some that are Modern German to said language).  This particular edition is very short though and the word choice is not always accurate to usage.  Sure the meaning might be right, but better words might be used in some cases.  Just my two cents.....

Godspede!

Wihtric hlafard Wihtmunding