[ANSTHRLD] Any problems with public commentary?

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 15:59:25 PDT 2009

It is my understanding that the private commentary may contain statements that are either inappropriate for public viewing and/or may upset the submitter who may believe that we were rather insulting to their character, etc..  Up to this point, before the question arose, we had been very careful to keep such comments out of the main list.  Any comments made were basically in response to questions about items and had kept personal information and/or statements of the nature that I have described completely out of the picture.  Given the caveats that we have kept, we've been very good about what we say on this list.

Therefore, I must conclude that there have been no such problems whatsoever on this list.  If there are any, I am not aware of them, and I keep a halfway decent eye on this list.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Plain ol' herald (and tax man).