[ANSTHRLD] Labels

Star Principal Herald star at ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 2 19:42:28 PDT 2009

Dovetails seem to be the popular choice, and are indeed what I used
when creating the new graphics for the Coronet website.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Bill Perkins<bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> My understanding, at the same time, is that Her Highness has specific arms
> that use white roses in the wreath.

Those would be the registered arms for the Crown Princess (white
roses, no crown).  Their Royal Highnesses, however, have elected to
use the arms of the King and Queen differenced with a label instead --
that means in this case, the roses are double yellow-on-black, and
there is a crown (along with the label).

-Emma, Star