[ANSTHRLD] Any problems with public commentary?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Sep 30 09:33:54 PDT 2009

Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>  - someone reading commentary and being offended
>  - submitters misunderstanding commentary on their submissions
>
>  Has anyone noticed any such problems in Ansteorra?  I haven't heard of
>  such, but then again, I Don't Get Out Much.

I have not seen any issues such as this.  But commenters also understand that they ARE writing for a public audience.  that may make a difference to your first point.

There have also been enough instances where there have been issues with the submission that we have been able to work through with the submitter being aware of of the commentary.  We may have gotten redraws before the decision meeting or the submitter may have been able to voice a preference to a particular name change, etc if there are options.

Alasdair