[ANSTHRLD] 15th-century barrel helm

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 19:59:31 PDT 2010

I would like to thank Master Francois for clarifying my point.

I would also like to apologize if the tone of my post offended anyone.
I am very tired, worn out, and in a lot of pain.  I should know better
by now than to post on a list in this condition.  The words twist
themselves up and come out wrong.  I will refrain from further
posting.  Again, sorry.

--Serena