[ANSTHRLD] Recent CoH Website updates

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Apr 28 07:10:06 PDT 2010

Greetings all.  The April Fast Track ILoI and May ILoI have been uploaded to the website.  Additionally the May ILoI is also available in ACE for those commenters eager to get a jump on their commentary.

Remember that the May ILoI is the first letter that commentary is due by the 10th of the month following instead of the 20th.  So the commentary for May is due June 10th and the decision meeting will be held on June 12th.  This is to give time for the LoI to be generated by the end of June.

Please note that with this and the changes to the time lines at Laurel the timeframes for a final decision have changed.

Here are the time lines as they used to be an most may be familiar with:

A submission appears on the January ILoI for kingdom.
Commentary due Feb 20th.
Decision meeting March.
The item should then appear on the LoI for March.
March LoI should then be decided at the July Laurel level meetings.

Here is the current breakdown of how things should go in a perfect world now.

A submission appears on the January ILoI for kingdom.
Commentary due Feb 10th.
Decision meeting Feb.
The item should then appear on the LoI for February.
February LoI should then be decided at the May Laurel level meetings.

The publishing of those decisions have not changed and I believe we are currently running 2-3 months but the process as a whole has had 2 months cut off of it.  I am not sure how much of a time savings will be perceived by the submitter, but the savings is there.

Cheers,
Alasdair, Sigillarius (acting)