[ANSTHRLD] Welcome to the new Sable Crane Herald!

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 19:00:35 PDT 2010

Hi all,

As you may already have seen in the latest Black Star, Coblaith Muimnech is our new Sable Crane Pursuivant (the herald responsible for achievement registration).  She has great plans for the future of the office, and I really look forward to working with her.

Thanks are due to Lord Brian O hUilliam for also submitting a sterling application, and to Lady Alisone McCay for her service as Sable Crane for the last two years.

Please welcome Coblaith to her new role!

Kind regards,
Sara Penrose
Zodiacus