[ANSTHRLD] 15th-century barrel helm

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:01:51 PDT 2010

I have printed books too.  Some of my favorites are the once you can color
yourself. :-)

Serena does have a point about more and more people, myself included, are
depending on the easy and quick searches on the web and spending less time
in the printed sources.

Now,  back to my crayons....

--Francois