[ANSTHRLD] 15th-century barrel helm

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 19 19:57:49 PDT 2010

Wendel Bordelon <rwbordelon at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Serena does have a point about more and more people, myself included, are
>  depending on the easy and quick searches on the web and spending less time
>  in the printed sources.

OH, I am certainly not denying that I also use online sources.  As a matter of fact Google Books is often a godsend for having digitized less common reference material and making it fairly easily accessible and sometimes a lot more convenient.

I just feel fairly confident that a great majority of us do also have hard copy books that are often referenced as well.  Just depends on what I am searching for which I would head to.

Alasdair