[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Consultation Table at Warlord

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:10:42 PDT 2010

IF I am present at Warlord, you will have my presence and assistance, Elspeth.

That said - I am not yet certain enough of my presence and the general schedule to commit to any specific time(s).  [Essentially, if I'm there, and not committed to another activity, you know where I will be...] Have loaded laptop:  will run preliminary conflict-checks, assist onomastics, fake armorial design (I can trace better than I can draw), bellow as needed and health permits...

Amra, curmudgeon-in-training

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen