[ANSTHRLD] Recent CoH Website updates

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Apr 28 08:36:45 PDT 2010

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:
> The publishing of those decisions have not changed and I believe we
> are currently running 2-3 months

The January LoAR was published in the past week, which puts the
current delay at 3 months.  However, late last year the Laurel team
managed to get it down to 1 month.  Given the resignation of a Pelican
Queen of Arms in the past week, I would not be surprised if the upper
reaches had Situations of late.  With Mari coming on board as Pelican
for 8 weeks, and then Juliana, we'll see what happens to LoAR
publication lag.

Danihel de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com