[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II Version 4

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Tue Aug 3 21:01:14 PDT 2010

My submitter Miley definitely wants purpure, one mermaid, and one pentacle in her device.  Other things are negotiable, so we have a new version linked below.  I know there may be some debate about two charges in chief, but she wants to try it.

My guess for blazon (please correct this if I'm wrong): "Or, a mermaid in her vanity proper crined and tailed purpure and on a chief invected purpure a mullet voided and interlaced, within and conjoined to an annulet Or."

(We got backing from both Da'ud and Modar for a mermaid proper with purple hair and tail.)

http://eldwin.loveshade.org/images/ms_device10.jpg