[ANSTHRLD] July Commentary and upcomming decision meetings

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Aug 5 09:33:42 PDT 2010

Greetings all.

This is your reminder that there are only 5 days left for commentary on the July ILoI ( http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/35 ).  All commentary is welcome.  All you have to do is create an account and you are ready to go after it is validated.

Also there will be a change in dates for upcoming meetings.  Due to one of my sons having football games on Saturday afternoons starting August 14th and my daughter starting back in soccer soon which will also mean Saturday games, Saturdays seem to be right out in the foreseeable future.  The August 14th decision meeting will now be on August 15th here in Little Elm.  September is now TBD and October is now October 17th.

Sorry for the change, but it can not be helped.

Cheers,
Alasdair