[ANSTHRLD] Jbrandl10 conflict check/blazon

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 5 23:15:28 PDT 2010

Daniel de Lincoln wrote:
> The defining precedent is the Nov 1992 cover letter, but the on-
> line copy doesn't have the crucial example illustrations and the
> illos in <http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/precedents/bruce/
> bruce.html#fimbriation> look mangled in my browser. . .

Shauna answered:
> I have the page from the November 1992 Cover Letter scanned, and
> cropped out and blew up the requested illustrations. Got someplace
> I can send the result?

You can send it to me, if you like, and I'll upload it to my webspace
so we can use it for this discussion.

In the long run it seems like it would be a good idea to get them to
Codex for upload to the appropriate pages of the College of Heralds'
site.  (This isn't the first time I've gone looking for them, myself,
and I'm sure others have, too.)

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>