[ANSTHRLD] Field division

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:56:05 PDT 2010

A gyronny of six with a per-pale division would resemble marshalled armory,
which is not registerable by SCA CoA rules.

Another option would be a per-fess division with a counterchanged pale. For
that to work, I would strongly suggest altering the per-fess division (like
HE Emma de Fetherstan has an indented per-fess division), and even more so,
a charge that covers the entire shield. Six charges (each in a separate
tinctured area) would look too much like marshalled armory to be registered.
Would that work?

Detlef von Marburg