[ANSTHRLD] A question on Leaves ... and a name cjheck

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:32:13 PDT 2010

so it would be better to just make a leaf solid and nerve it say sable... the idea here is to actually bring out the detail of the leaf itself... in this example hazel leaves, which depending on the details could be mistaken for bay leaves... or other types...  also, in the triqueta also know as the triquetra, it is three interlocking objects, in the style of the trinity knot. ehh back to the drawing board...

Anywho, the name i wish to have checked is

Þorkell Fiachra
(THOAR-kehl   FEE a khra) -- Phonetic

the First name was in common use during the late 11th century, early 12th, according to Viking Names found in Landnámabók by Aryanhwy merch Catmael (Sara L. Uckelman).
i am really not big on the surname, it is from Edward MacLysaght, The Surnames of Ireland. Dublin: Irish Academic Press , 1997.  the surname is mostly for differentiation,