[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checking, {TH}orkell Olfúss, Device blazon Included

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 10:17:33 PDT 2010

Christie is extremely helpful and knowledgable.
I know she as several sources listed on her webpage that may help you in your persona quest.
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith