[ANSTHRLD] {TH}orkell {o,}lf_ss - another device attempt

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:47:05 PDT 2010

This was actually the first one i have done, i do like it.. however i was told it was. "too busy".   the chevrons idea came from one from the "glossary of terms used in heraldry" by glough and parker 1966 edition. the original blazon was  Azure, a chevron gules pierced by a bend ermine. i can provide page numbers if needed