[ANSTHRLD] saltorel gules conjoined in the base (was {TH}orkell {o, }lf_ss - another device attempt)

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:01:41 PDT 2010

Go ahead and scratch the request on the annulet and saltire... apparently it was more commonly used that i knew...
it is known as the Southwark Cross, is commemorative of the martyrdom of St.
George and was used as a device by the Bridge Estates Committee
also has been referred to as the Bridge house mark. would not be passable.

Now as to the Other two.

Links:
http://http://www.civicheraldry.co.uk/lcc.html#southwark%20bc
http://www.queensroyalsurreys.org.uk/colours/c35.html